Site Meter
Login  |  Search
Pointe Au Baril

This is the true Pointe Au Baril.  

On the far shore from left to right is the lighthouse, Archie Taylor's and then   J S McIntosh's  store.  This store was first John McIntosh's until his death in 1931, then it became Bowerman & Son.  It was sold 15 years after that to Mr. Usher. 

In the very centre of the photo is the Bellevue Hotel.  The building on the left of the photo is the old church that used to be out there.  The building in the foreground on the right is McIntosh's place.  

 

Uploaded: Wed Feb 29, 2012 @ 08:06PM by Barry, Rebecca Middleton

Code: